Who we serve.
Who are the people who benefit the most from our services? They come from a variety of situations:
‣ They are between 40 and 70 years old, young enough to accept our advice and old enough to benefit from it.
‣ They’re extremely busy with their careers and private lives and don’t have time to manage their money themselves.
‣ They are making ongoing contributions, either for themselves or their companies, to their accounts.
‣ They are perhaps expecting to inherit a substantial sum and need advice on how to manage it.
‣ They feel a responsibility to invest prudently.
‣ These clients don’t usually expect to make further investments.
‣ Instead, they usually have a large pool of capital to invest, at least $1,000,000.
‣ They want us to help them keep what they have and minimize the impact of taxes and inflation.
‣ They have other things they’d rather do than manage their investments. They believe that is a job for the trained professionals at Day & Ennis.
‣ They support their lifestyle from dividends.
‣ They leave capital gains untouched to build their asset base.
How our ideal client views our work together.
‣ They understand investment markets and are highly motivated to work with a professional advisor.
‣ They have busy lives and do not want to spend their time managing their investments.
‣ They communicate well about their assets, values, goals, and concerns.
‣ They’re oriented toward capital preservation.
‣ They take a long-term view of performance. They do not demand short-term results.
‣ They are open-minded and interested in learning new things.
‣ They’re comfortable taking in information and making decisions.
‣ They value our service, advice, and professional relationship.